Hello Sun. Goodnight moon.
LIABILITY RELEASE FORM - EVENT
Event Name: Oculus Demo (“Event”)
Event Date: 8/29/2015
Event Description: Participant will wear an Oculus Headset and be shown an interactive virtual reality demo.
Due to the unpredictable nature of the human response to virtual reality (dizziness, seizures, fear of heights, bumping into objects, etc.), we require all participants to accept the terms of this Liability Release Form. The manufacturer, Oculus VR, LLC., does NOT recommend that children under the age of 13 use the Oculus Rift Headset. Please stop use of the Oculus if you feel any discomfort whatsoever.
I (or my child/dependent/minor) wish participate in the Event. I understand that in order for me (or my child/dependent/minor) to participate in the Event, I agree to the following:
- I am participating in this Event voluntarily;
- I assume all of the risks, both physical and financial, associated with participation in this Event;
- By signing, I acknowledge that I have read and understood all of the terms of this release form and that I am voluntarily giving up substantial legal rights, including the right to sue Kaleidoscope Animations, Inc., or its employees.
- [If the headset is being used by child/dependent/minor] I am the parent or legal guardian of the minor named below. I have the legal right to consent to and, by signing below; I hereby do consent to the terms and conditions of this Release of Liability
- I understand and agree that my picture (or my child/dependent/minor) may be taken, by those running the Event, during my participation in this Event. These photos may be displayed on our website, blogs, or other media. I hereby waive any and all rights and claims relating to my photo being taken. I understand that my participation in this Event is strictly conditioned upon this waiver.